torsdag den 12. december 2013

What is up boys and girls!
My name is Niels Jakobsen, also known as Macniller (Biggest wannabe ever).
I am no ordinary kid, or actually i am. I am just a 17 year old kid, living in Denmark, in a little city called Skive.
I started this blog as a experiment to see how many of you guys would actually enjoy my little fucked up head, and insane thought that i will be sharing in here on a daily basis. This blog will be about me, writing a little stupid 100 word song about pussy nigga shit, or telling about my shitty day (true story). But instead of being sad, i stop being sad and be awesome instead, and i write this blog for you guys!
I hope you will enjoy, becuase i will be enjoying writing stupid things for you guys! Cya around.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar